Linksys PAP2 tips and tricks
How to make a call directly to an <ip address> or <host name> using PAP2
If you want to call 192.168.0.4 enter 192*168*0*5# on your phone.
Using speed dial
- Log in on your PAP2 box as administrator, with a web browser.
- Switch to switch to advanced view.
- On the buttom left of the "'Line 1"' tab set Enable IP Dialing to yes
- On the User 1 tab set Speed Dial 2 to one off the following:
- <some name>@<hostname>
- <ip address>
- <phone number>@<ip address or hostname>
- Make a call by dialing 2#
Have fun :-) You can do the same for Speed Dial 3 to 9
To directly access the Administrator account level privilege
Use the following URL: http://<ip address>/admin or http://<ip address>/admin/advanced.
If you want to know more about configuring Sipura / Linksys VOIP boxes
Read this manual:
This document is written for the following audience:
- Service providers offering services using Linksys VoIP products
- VARs and resellers who need configuration information for Linksys VoIP products
- System administrators
- Do it yourself people who need some documentation