- 1 Bluetooth
- 2 Bluetooth devices
- 3 Programming against Bluetooth devices
What is it, how does it work and what is it used for
Bluetooth on Windows (and why it is hard to make it work)
- Uncrippling Bluetooth in Vista RTM
- WM6 + Microsoft Bluetooth A2DP (stereo BT headphones) quality: Light at the End of the Tunnel?
- Tutorial: Bluetooth A2DP headphones (high quality stereo), Windows Vista, and cellphones
Microsoft, what are they doing to make their Bluetooth stack better
- CON-T536: Bluetooth and Wireless USB Support in Windows 7
- Description of the Windows Vista Feature Pack for Wireless
Comes with BlueSoleil Bluetooth stack (but not the newest version).
Dell Lattitude E6400
Programming against Bluetooth devices
Windows XP / Vista
Microsoft Bluetooth Stack
This example shows how to use the Microsoft bluetooth stack on a device to perform a device discovery and populates a listbox with the names of detected bluetooth devices.
There are also a couple of other SDK examples.
Widcom Bluetooth Stack
Widcom provide their own SDK for their bluetooth stack and it includes a number of example applications designed to demonstrate it's use.
João Paulo Figueira
- Enumerating devices and services with the Widcomm Bluetooth stack
- Enumerating devices and services with the Microsoft Bluetooth stack
- The Bluetooth sources - A managed wrapper for Microsoft and Widcomm bluetooth stacks