Android Exchange Service Battery Drain and High CPU Usage
- What is keeping my phone awake? Characterizing and Detecting No-Sleep Energy Bugs in Smartphone Apps
- android / platform/packages/apps/Exchange / master / exchange2 / src / com / android / exchange / - HISTORY
- CyanogenMod / android_packages_apps_Email - Android Issue #9307 fixed - Partial wake lock released
- - Issue 9307: Email Application Partial Wake Lock
- Email app battery drain - FIXED
- Email.apk - Gingerbread src code w/o Exchange security
- HACK Samsung Email App - Exchange Wakelock Bug Fix
- Enterprise firewall configuration for Exchange ActiveSync Direct Push Technology - Microsoft
- Enterprise firewall configuration for Exchange ActiveSync Direct Push Technology - nicktangblock
The average of the most recent heartbeat intervals  for request [Ping] used by clients is less than or equal to . Make sure that your firewall configuration is set to work correctly with Exchange ActiveSync and direct push technology. Specifically, make sure that your firewall is configured so that requests to Exchange ActiveSync do not expire before they have the opportunity to be processed.
For more information about how to configure firewall settings when using Exchange ActiveSync, see Microsoft Knowledge Base article 905013, "Enterprise Firewall Configuration for Exchange ActiveSync Direct Push Technology"
- Issue 37437 in android: Exchange Service High CPU Usage, Battery Drain since Jelly Bean 4.1.1 Upgrade
- Issue 39728 in android: Android 4.2 drains Galaxy Nexus battery
android "Connection Timeout" exchange battery drain
"tcp timeout" "activesync"